To propose and execute plans, programs and projects, and build synergies and strong alliances between societal and institutional actors in order to strengthen local capacities and to contribute to public policies.
- Culture of dialogue: we promote dialogue to find solutions through consensus.
- Inclusion: we respect the diversity of opinions and visions without distinguishing between the different actors.
- Respect: we do not impose preconceived models, but promote social learning and build collective responses to challenges.
- Democracy: we promote active and open participation both internally and in the relationship with the actors with whom we work.
- Equality: we promote and support the equal rights to the access of opportunities, the value in differences and encourage equal treatment to overcome the challenge of inequality.
- Transparency: we promote, facilitate and implement clear and reliable regulations for the access to information, social control, participation and financial statements within the institution, to the actors and among actors.
- Effective and efficient management: we ensure the proper and optimal use of resources to achieve results with quality and punctuality.
- Reliable: we promote a culture of compliance with agreements, and establish serious long-term relationship with actors with whom there is a mutual trust.
- Innovative: we develop and take original solutions that are adaptable to the reality, the possibilities and the local means.